Student Registration Information
Kindergarten Registration Procedures
- Children admitted to kindergarten must be five years of age on or before October 1st of the year they enter kindergarten.
- A birth certificate or passport is required as documentation of birth date and age.
- Proof of immunization is required as part of the registration process and must be presented prior to school attendance.
- Residency documentation is required and may include rental lease, deed, contract of sale, voter registration, driver’s license, property tax bill, and utility bills.
- Dates for kindergarten registration will be announced in advance and usually take place in late January or early February.