1. Use a separate sheet of paper and attach it to the front of the test.
2. Number each problem you are correcting.
3. Explain in complete sentences what you did incorrectly.
4. Correct and show ALL steps to re-solve the problem.
5. CIRCLE your final answer with a label.
User Name: first 3 letters of first and last name
first initial of first and last name followed by 12345
See ASSIGNMENT TRACKER for Daily Homework at the bottom of this page.
All Classes: Adding & Subtracting Fractions Unit Test March 22
-Prime & Composite
-Greatest Common Factor (GCF)
-Improper Fractions & Mixed Numbers
-Least Common Multiple (LCM)
-Comparing & Ordering Fractions
-Decimals to Fractions
-Fractions to Decimals
-Adding & Subtracting Fractions & Mixed Numbers with Regrouping