Homework, homework, every day,
makes you smart in every way!
All books for nightly reading and any other homework that comes from me
will be in your student's bag.
First Grade MSIR Students:
This is your homework Monday- Friday.
1. Read each book in your bag to someone at home.
2. Put together and read your cut-up sentence.
(Please note: Cut-up sentences will not appear in the bag daily. Please remove all cut-up sentences on Fridays.)
3. Read your red word cards.
Second Grade BTB Fluency Friends:
1. Read your fluency practice stories 3-5 times a week.
Third Grade BTB Students:
1. Nightly on-level reading!
2. Read your red word cards.